[Solved] Incomplete Creation On Tommy

dadeesda

Hi. Not able to login on Tommy. Proposes a changing of pw. will not solve the problem. Please, Admin, would you send a valid and working pw for user dade to his email, and change dade´s helionet id dadeesda2 for dade. Many thanks.

Looks like you've logged in today. Do you still need a password reset? Pk your helionet username is back to dadeesda.

I have logged today only on helionet. Not able to login on Tommy with id dade. Tried several times on https://www.heliohost.org/reset/ for changing pw. Not solved (error: Uh oh, there was an error changing your password. The admins have already...).

I do not know what my pw is and not able to change it. Please, advice, I need to login asap. Thanks!

Here's the error that your account creation encountered

WWWAcct 12.6.0 (c) 2017 cPanel, Inc....Sorry, the password may not contain the username for security reasons.
I sent you a new invitation so you can try again.

Hi. Thank you. Looking promising. Luckily at least the basic transfer from Stevie to Tommy is done. Email accounts are working as long as one changes incoming/outcoming servers to Tommy.heliohost.org (e.g. from Stevie.h.o). Only thing over Secure SSL/TLS Settings and push email is that the push service is like a virtual poll-emails-every1minute while other email servers of mine are instantly pushing immediately. Well, I can live with that. And perhaps reason can be the Secure SSL/TLS connections that are making this (?). Perhaps some wiser guy can explain or notify.

Generally communication works fine via news and related groups. Particularry as arranged by your limited resources. Once again, thank You ! We appreciate a lot !