Should I Or Not??

One of the most common questions that I get asked by web designers and web site owners is whether or not they should create all flash websites. The process of making the decision about flash web sites for SEO (search engine optimization) purposes is actually quite difficult, so I took the time to create a flow chart on whether or not you should create an all flash web site.

Uhm, according to Google Search, you forgot to add this:

As you can see, it gets pretty complicated, but hopefully you can apply this flash website flowchart the next time you are trying to decide whether or not you should create a flash web site.

:huh:

can i say for the last time i made that quote on the Google website! and its not copy and paste its a article from my computer from that website and not a copy and paste i linked the image to that one!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

maybe a flash intro but thats about it

Take a while to load for slower internets

But, i guess the decision is mainkly done to the site owner!

maybe a flash intro but thats about it

Take a while to load for slower internets

But, i guess the decision is mainly done to the site owner!

• 1 month later...

Having a flash banner, nav, individual buttons, etc is actually quite nice ... as long as you can feasibly navigate the site without them. Also, keep in mind some people *still* :blink: don't have flash and don't want to download it. Flash is very useful for movies and whatnot, but once again, think of who you are catering to.

Flash is can be very nice when used tastefully and in moderation, but personally, I won't take the time to develop flash-based web apps unless I get paid a ton for it. :lol: