Transfer Account From Stevie To Tommy Server

K_Rivers

Hi

I have a account on the Stevie server named krivers Im just wondering if its possible to have the files and settings including the domains and all the DNS settings moved over to my new account on Tommy, the account name for that being rivers ?

If this is possible, can the primary domain on the krivers account be set as the default domain not he new rivers account on tommy.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Thanks

Rivers

The files can be downloaded from http://heliohost.org/backup/ (your account backed up successfully). The archive only contains public_html and your databases though. Settings, domains, and DNS you'll just need to set up again. Domains set up within seconds though, not 24 hours like Stevie.

To actually get a Tommy account, you'll need to sign up again. You can do so at midnight UTC and hope you get one before it fills for the day (the signups have been filling in seconds lately), or donate $1 or more and get an invite that works anytime, even when the server is full for the day.

it does not include the databases.

All InnoDB data was unrecoverable. A few users had MyISAM tables that were incomplete/empty. If your databases were entirely InnoDB tables, the files will be empty or missing. Databases that weren't readable likely won't even have a file (i.e. it couldn't recognize they exist). MyISAM will vary.

The backups are also public_html only, so domains hosted outside the public_html folder, mail, and settings didn't back up.