Greetings!

Being new to the business, I am not yet exposed to PHP.

I joined heliohost because of one reason: IT PROVIDED asp.net and java hosting. I IGNORED THE REST :mellow: sorry!

I am good at java and asp.net. But am worst at PHP!

Earlier, I thought it doesn't matter at all to know PHP when knowing java and .net. But, now, I wanna correct myself! would love to expose myself to php too.

For this, I tried many things: W3Schools tutorials, thenewboston.com tutorials, etc. but neither of them worked!

Have heard many things about PHP5, PHP7, Yii framework, etc.

Can someone suggest me where to start with? what would be the best of it to learn?

Also, I don't wanna spend a lot of time leaning. I wanna learn all the basics and then spend a lot of time practicing, implementing and developing!

So, please guide me accordingly!

courtesy: heliohost - for exposing me to many technologies, tools and services. Even not being useful for current work, they motivate you to take a step towards learning them! It's awesome. Thanks a lot!! Got many stuffs to groom!

If you don't remember how to do something just google it. It's not like I remember every single php function and the order and type of arguments that they take. When I'm trying to do something I just search for it. Do the same thing enough times and it will start to stick.