Newbie Question

mknight

This is my first post , I've read all the rules and I know I might be infringing on one of the Spam rules(e.g. Questions that are obvious or easily answered by using search engines, dictionaries, encyclopedias, etc.) by asking this, but I have two questions..

Before I ask, I must tell you that I have dial-up and even though I did a little bit of searching I did not manage to get anywhere because of my slow-speed connection, so after getting that out of the way..I will now ask my question.

1.Do I get Helions even if I do not have a website?

Never mind.. I found the answer..It's kind of obvious...Sorry.

2.Does this question count towards my post count =P?

Thanks a lot..

Thank you very much for your reply. I have a question about your last comment, though. I thought I get 10 points. I have not yet been a member for a week(in 2 days, I will have been)is that why I will not get any Helions or is there something else I did not read in the fine fine print?

Sorry for double posting(hopefully there is not a rule against it), but I suddenly realized I do get 10 points for my posts. You must've meant that the number of posts I make is not equal to the number of Helions.Thanks a lot anyway.

What?!? I thought I clicked on post reply..Oh well, I'm not that intent of getting my helions up.XD