Think up a competition!

Ashoat

This competition is to think up a competition! I know, sad, but I'm fresh out of ideas. If the idea is accepted, the person that first suggested that idea wins 500 Helions. The competition starts... tommorow. JK, starts now!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about, who can recruit the most members? when a member signes up, they send a PM to djbob saying "#### recruited me" thats way you know who recruited the most, and you can have a topic to kepp count too. make it last for only a month.

and a point sysytem for it. if who ever you recruit, this is how many recruit points you get.

no poster -- 1 point

more than 5 posts -- 2 points

more than 25 posts -- 5 points

more than 100 posts -- 15 points

the more recruits you get, and the more active they are, the more recruit points you get. after a month or whatevere, the most recruit points wins like 10000000 helions! lol, jk.

how about, who can recruit the most members? when a member signes up, they send a PM to djbob saying "#### recruited me" thats way you know who recruited the most, and you can have a topic to kepp count too. make it last for only a month.

and a point sysytem for it. if who ever you recruit, this is how many recruit points you get.

no poster -- 1 point

more than 5 posts -- 2 points

more than 25 posts -- 5 points

more than 100 posts -- 15 points

the more recruits you get, and the more active they are, the more recruit points you get. after a month or whatevere, the most recruit points wins like 10000000 helions! lol, jk.

I think that is a good idea.

Can't think of anything else...

Oooh oooh I think I like that idea. Except I think it would be hard to track... lets see if theres anything on Invisionize. Yup there is, but it doesn't track on posts. :(

How about something useless, yet artistic, a contest of creativity! The best poem, piece of art, or writing about HelioNet wins a small, yet enjoyable amount of Helions. Nothing big, just for fun =)

If you would like something alittle more serious, we could submit templates to an archive (they should be open for use to anyone in the community) and the best three wins =)

- ShadowNite