[Solved] Error To Install Symantec Certificate

parcela2

I want to buy a Symantec SSL certifcate and i decided to try the trial certificate to test it, but i can't install it.

Cpanel gives me the error:

The certificate could not be installed on the domain “laparcela.tk”.
  • error.png Certificate verification failed! The system did not find the root certificate that corresponds to the supplied Certificate Authority Bundle’s intermediate certificate. Please supply a full Certificate Authority Bundle with the root certificate included.

I generated a CSR and Symantec give me my the certificate and two more.

Secure Site Trial Root Certificate
Secure Site Trial Intermediate Certificate

In CABUNDLE i wrote Symantec Trial Secure Server CA - G3 (Secure Site Trial Intermediate Certificate)

I tried to add de Root Certificate but is not possbile.

I don't know if i buy a certificate, i would install it.

Tkanks Team.

post-100422-0-17234500-1496065693_thumb.png

post-100422-0-28326000-1496065695_thumb.png

You're using a Let's Encrypt free ssl certificate right now. The system can't install another SSL certificate until you uninstall that one. If you use Let's Encrypt you will need to update it yourself every 3 months. If you use the free ssl certificate that we automatically install for you it will even update itself when it gets close to expiring.

I like the idea, i remember that when i was in Jhonny i received a Cpanel certificate for free, only generating a key and a certificate, i don´t know how.

I want your system for SSL, i need uninstall all my certificates and next, appears a free option?

I deleted your Let's Encrypt ssl certificate for you and ran our system ssl.

Log for the AutoSSL run for “lprcela”: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 4:49:41 PM GMT-0500 (cPanel (powered by Comodo))

4:49:41 PM This system has AutoSSL set to use “cPanel (powered by Comodo)”.
 4:49:41 PM Checking websites for “lprcela” …
 4:49:41 PM The website “laparcela.tk”, owned by “lprcela”, has no SSL certificate. AutoSSL will attempt to obtain a new certificate and install it.
 4:49:41 PM The website “rack.laparcela.tk”, owned by “lprcela”, has no SSL certificate. AutoSSL will attempt to obtain a new certificate and install it.
 4:49:42 PM WARN The domain “rack.laparcela.tk” failed domain control validation: “rack.laparcela.tk” does not resolve to any IPv4 addresses on the internet.
 4:49:42 PM WARN The domain “www.rack.laparcela.tk” failed domain control validation: The system queried for a temporary file at “<a href="http://www.rack.laparcela.tk/20A892E863B49A054211D7F07F907BDB.txt">http://www.rack.laparcela.tk/20A892E863B49A054211D7F07F907BDB.txt</a>”, but the web server responded with the following error: 401 (Unauthorized). A <abbr title="Domain Name System">DNS</abbr> or web server misconfiguration may exist.
 4:49:42 PM The system will attempt to renew SSL certificates for the following websites:
 4:49:42 PM laparcela.tk (laparcela.tk www.laparcela.tk mail.laparcela.tk webmail.laparcela.tk cpanel.laparcela.tk webdisk.laparcela.tk)
 4:49:46 PM The system has completed the AutoSSL check for “lprcela”.
 4:52:02 PM The queue contains a request for a certificate for “lprcela”’s website “laparcela.tk”. The system last polled for this certificate at May 30, 2017, 9:49:46 PM UTC. The next poll will be no earlier than May 30, 2017, 9:54:46 PM UTC.
 4:57:02 PM Polling for “lprcela”’s new certificate for “laparcela.tk” (order item ID “191707847”) …
 4:57:04 PM The certificate is available. The system will now attempt to install it.
 4:57:08 PM SUCCESS The certificate is now installed!
https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=laparcela.tk

This certificate will renew itself when it gets close to expiring so you shouldn't need to worry about it.