Request: Free Auto Ssl Installation On My Domain

maicol01

You need to change all the links like this

<link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/icon?family=Material+Icons" rel="stylesheet">
To https links or remove them for that error to go away.

Thanks for all. I had backed up all the data and deleted the Ricky account. Only one thing: books.maicol07.tk and apps.maicol07.tk are very slow, while maiocl07.tk is fast. I think it's a WordPress problem... Althought maicol07.tk is made with basic HTML and less elements than wordpress... Is it true or is it a Tommy problem?

Thanks

Edited by maicol07

Tommy's response time is a bit slower than Ricky (0.6s vs. 0.2s), but sites shouldn't be unusable. WordPress is also infamous for terrible performance (and security) though, and we recommend not using WordPress due to security issues anyway.

I would try out some other software first.

If that doesn't help, I can have Krydos look into the response times further.

Edited by wolstech

Right now the mean response time over the last four hours on Ricky is 0.147s and Tommy is 0.624s.

The median response time on Ricky is 0.028s while Tommy is 0.010s

The reason the mean is higher on Tommy is because Tommy restarts Apache every 30 minutes or so when someone adds or changes a domain. This results in a small spike in response time. However the median response time on Tommy is about half of Ricky's. So if Tommy and Ricky restarted apache equally often Tommy would be about twice as fast. We think having instant domain activation on Tommy is a nice feature for our donors though. The difference between 0.147s and 0.624s is pretty negligible. ISP speed fluctuations contribute more latency than that usually.

• 2 months later...

This topic was from June...

AutoSSL installs itself in 24 hours if you're on Tommy. It's not supported on Johnny. Please create a new topic for remote Postgres, specifying the database name, database user, and IP addresses that need access to it (or if you want any IP to work).