Donate

Krydos

Update:

Great news, Oleg!

Helio Networks is now eligible to participate in Give. You can begin contributing to this organization through the program by searching for them by their legal name.

So everyone whose employer uses Benevity can now request a match!   :D

That's awesome!

For anyone else who may be reading this, a lot of jobs will do a donation match to approved 501c3 charities, which is what HelioHost is. So, if you donate $100 your job might match your donation and send another $100 to us. You can ask at work to see if your job has a donation matching program like this.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello there
I have just donated to you, and I will donate it to you from time to time.

payment method
PayPal balance
Transaction number
2PY37714W4997213A

Can you trouble me to change the space that is stable? I am a Chinese who is mainly used in China. Can I give a friendly and fast route to China? It is best to give a separate IP, thank you!
And can the CPanel panel remove the ads?

Thank you for the donation.

We don't offer ad removal unfortunately. You do get an account on our best server though (you'll get an email about that if you don't already have an account). As for the separate IP, we used to have one specifically for Chinese users, I'm not sure if we still do though. Please post that request over in Customer Service and we'll be happy check into that for you.

Hello there

I just donated it to you, I will donate it to you from time to time.

Payment methods

PayPal balance

Transaction number

2PY37714W4997213A

Can you trouble me to change the stable space? I am a Chinese who is mainly used in China. Can I give China a friendly and fast route? It is best to give a separate IP, thank you!

Can the CPanel panel delete ads?

The above is the original text of the forum donation yesterday.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------

You said that I need to submit a post at the customer service, but I don't have enough permissions to post.

Later, several emails were sent in the form of emails, and there was no reply.

Trouble helping me switch to the Tommy server, and then help me apply for a separate IP to access China's more friendly routes? Thank you!

The acconut liuzxdp has been moved to Tommy. The account liuzxdpx (with the X on the end) has been suspended since you're only allowed one account. Please clear your cache and flush your DNS if you're unable to log in or see your website.

For the IP for Chinese users, please watch this topic for a response: https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/35396-ip-for-chinese-users/

Thank you for the donation.  :)