Donate

Krydos

I've moved your issue here so Krydos can check: https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/35397-lost-packets-poor-connection-from-china/ Lets see what he says...I can't reproduce these results though, so I suspect there's something on your end causing it.

It's worth noting that none of our servers are fast (when compared to something like a VPS), though Tommy is usually the fastest of them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I just made a donation from Paypal.

Transaction code: 2EJ66899GR994914N

Next time, you can just make a new topic in Customer Service.

Not sure if a moderator wants to split this off or if a root admin wants to verify anyway.

• 10 months later...

Is there an alternative way to donate for the current Server Improvement project apart from GoFundMe? I have never been able to get any of my credit cards to get accepted there IIRC. I think it's because it's system of checking addresses almost solely works with US ones.

While the majority of our donations through gofundme have come from people in the US, 37 out of 62 have come from countries other than the US so it definitely works wordlwide. Like Byron said we'll take donations of any form though. We just encourage people to try gofundme because we get the lowest fees from them. It varies depending on the size of the donation, but our effective fee rate on gofundme so far is 3.29%. Paypal is about 9% fees on a $5 donation. Bigger donations have a lower fee percentage though.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...