Put Our Banner On Your Site

Krydos

Here is my creation. I hope someone finds it useful.
I'm open to requests and suggestions for adjustments in size, colors, etc. Comments will be welcome too.

Notes:
- The sun drawing is included in LibreOffice.
- "Powered by" is FreeSerif (Leipzig/Italic).
- "HelioHost" is Comic Sans MS (Bold, Italic).
- Created with LibreOffice Draw and GIMP.

• 2 weeks later...

Bailey

I think it is possible to make the Heliohost logo transparent

First you save the Heliohost logo that you want.

Second you dont resize the Heliohost logo, this is simply to respect there logo properties.

I have used many company images and made there images have some transparency into free pdf guides i have created.

Of course i have asked an e-mail from them giving me the permissions and authorizations that i can capture there images (screenshots).

This by respect of the authors and by respect of the copyrights.

If you are curious then my last free pdf guides i have created for company's for now is:

"Templatetoaster TT Pdf Guide" and "Mamewah free pdf guide"

So like that you can see it is possible to put some transparency.

Second thing you must know is that the image should be saved in ( png ) format. Because this type of file can have transparency info's.

Also that this format is commonly known and compatible worldwide.

You should then use some software to put some transparency. I suggest two softwares to make some transparency.

You must know how to create layers (layered images).

Software 1: Adobe Photoshop CS2, this is a soft that i had used

or

Software 2: Gimp.org ( it's a free soft that you can also do some layer images) it do fiew things similar as Adobe Photoshop

Third thing

You create 2 layers in your photo software. I dont know your knowledges, so i would say layers is like some "floors".

You create an empty layer, then the Heliohost logo on an other layer.

I know that it is not necessary to have an empty layer, it is just so that you can do some practices.

The Heliohost logo image, there is a function that you can "adjust" the transparency of the image. Mostly in percentage.

You then save the image in "png" format and put it on your site.

I hope that it have helped yourself Bailey?

A+

When you put the logo there is many things to think about a website. Me when i create a website i think of many things

The website must be compatible with many operating systems, with many web browsers.

For intelligent devices it must respond (as on android), my website as example: if you see it with a smart android phone you see it some way; and when you simply rotate the same phone then it auto-adapt.

There is also the weight in (MB) of your pages. I know many peoples have high speed these day's, but there are regions that still dont have high speed. Like some house in some rocky mountains, where there close neighbourgh is like at 5km of distance.

Also there is many peoples that use there phone to be on the web, but have some bandwith limits even have some internet limit zone; where when they are outside of there internet wifi zone of there company, it can cost them very much.

Source:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/crtc-review-differential-pricing-zero-rating-1.3623026

So when you design, there is many things to think about.

A+

• 1 month later...

Here is a little gif image i have made for you, for free personnal use only.

post-6207-0-43299600-1566778261_thumb.gif

The size is 97 by 124, the weight is 37.5kb

A+

I can make more animated gif's, but dont want that the forum here get too much loaded.

Maybe when Tommy gonna be back and that i can have my same old primary domain name, i think that i might put some page with animated gif's that peoples can use. This to promote Heliohost more then what i have done already. Would be nice that my backup they made for me, my primary domain name and the rest come back again.

A+

• 4 years later...