Downtime

Ashoat

I'm really sorry about the downtime we just had, ergh, I'm really pissed off at hosting company, but I can't find a better value out on the market, and I'm kinda low on money right now.

Anyone who wants to, I will give them free webhosting for a month because of the downtime.

According to our parent host, looks like our server was comprimised by some haxxors and they put spyware on it (that I can confirm). Its not here anymore, NO DATA WAS LOST! Just downtime, thats all.

Hope you'll stay loyal to us.

is that the reason why Norton accused Trojan Horse and sometimes I can't open my web???? If not... What's wrong? Cuz i tried to open my page many times today and Norton accused a Trojan Horse and before taht 3 dots appeared on screen while it was searching for something realted to adverstisement

Krazyletter doesn't offer hosting. Not since like, a year ago.

Yes, spyware was put onto the server. I was very sorry if anything happened, I will remove everything free of charge off your computer for you if you want.

It wasn't a Trojan Horse though, I believe. Norton a little too over-zealous...

If any problems start happened, just PM me, I'll give you my MSN, and I can then connect onto your computer and fix the problem. Or I can just give you directions, but thats less professional ;)

how much does a server cost? if you could buy your own.. to keep at your house, you wouldnt have to rent from some bigger company would you?

They arent all that expensive. maybe a grand and a half or so, but theyre a pain in the [bleeped!] to run. Also you need to get top notch antivirus, anti spyware, anti everything programs, which all in all might cost about a hundred or two, plus membership fees depending on the programs. Some (like norton and mcafee) you need to pay for updates. You need a good solid internet connection, dsl or cable most likely. I was working on one for myself before I found HH, and I put in a good week or two getting it setup and running right with sql. Also, you have to check with your ISP, cuz I know mine, adelphia, had a [bleeped!] fit about me running a server, so I shitcanned it and now I'm here.