Remove My Domain Name From The Dns Servers

airdesch

My new account is the same without the last letter, by the way, as it told me it was already in use.

Yeah, we have to rename your forum account first if you want to use the exact same name.

I just tried it again, it is still giving me the same error.

Addon or parked domain? If addon what subdirectory?

Don't bother for the forum name, it isn't really annoying.
Add-on domain in the wp directory.
You added it for me the other day, but I then couldn't add an SSL certificate for it. I am not sure if it that's the cause, but I would have liked to start the configuration from scratch.

Oops, forgot to answer, my bad. Add-on domain, public_html/wp directory Edit: I haddent forgotten, actually. Reading on the phone is sometimes difficult.

Edited by airdesch

Thank you. Unfortunately, I still get the following error:

The certificate could not be installed on the domain “airdeschoix.fr”.

• error.png The certificate does not support the domain “airdeschoix.fr”. It supports these domains: airdeschoix.fr and www.airdeschoix.fr.

I'm just going to remind you again that if you moved to Tommy you wouldn't have any of these issues and SSL would be installed and renewed automatically for you.

Your other option at this point is to go without SSL on Johnny. Johnny's got a lot of bugs like this.

I'm just going to remind you again that if you moved to Tommy you wouldn't have any of these issues and SSL would be installed and renewed automatically for you.

Thank you, it is working quite well now... I guess you guys deserve a donation? ^_^