[Solved] Some Errors...

maicol07

Hi,

I have some problems...

1. I can't access to CPanel with any device (it says "Your IP Adress has been changed. Retry the login")
  2. FTP doesn't create folders. I connect through Filezilla but I can't create folders (probably because I exceeded the maximum disk allowed) [solved deleting some softacoulous backup]
  3. FTP Permissions seems that doesn't work... (I think it is related to the second problem) [solved deleting some softacoulous backup]

Thanks

Edited by maicol07

I can't access to CPanel with any device (it says "Your IP Adress has been changed. Retry the login")

This is because certain ISPs constantly change your IP even while you're browsing websites. This looks from the point of view of the server like session hijacking

Some services make secondary checks against the identity of the user. For instance, a web server could check with each request made that the IP address of the user matched the one last used during that session. This does not prevent attacks by somebody who shares the same IP address, however, and could be frustrating for users whose IP address is liable to change during a browsing session.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Session_hijacking#Prevention

Your options are to call your ISP and request that they don't change your dynamic IP constantly, purchase a dedicated IP from your ISP, or use a proxy to view your cpanel.

Hi, I use a limited data plan from a mobile network (I don't know if you know the mobile operator called "H3G") with their router. Now I disabled the DHCP server, but it doesn't seem work... How can I use a proxy? Nevermind, I logged in from the HelioHost website and then entered CPanel, so it works!

Thanks

That's kind of surprising that works...DHCP server should only affect your internal LAN IP. You might have just getting poor signal or something where it kept falling off the network and reconnecting with a different IP...

Either way, glad to see its working now :) Let us know if you need anything else.