Problems With An Alias: The Domain Point To The Main Host, No To My Syte

seb

Hello guys,

I'm new to this host. I created my account some days ago, and a friend of mine give to me a subdomain on he's domain to use it instead of main free .tk domain that I've configured at the moment that I created the account.

Well, yesterday (or at twesday, I can't remember exactly) I added the domain (seb.tiflojuegos.com) on my aliases, and my friend at he's registrar webpage, He added the two heliohost nameservers to the nameservers list that he have configured, and added in to the DNS configurations, an A record pointing the subdomain (seb.tiflojuegos.com) to the ip address of my server. I have created the account at johnny.

Well, a few hours after the a record was created, the subdomain start to work, but instead of show my example webpage (that I've configured) the domain point to the main johnny request point. Of course, johnny says that the page is quewed and not configured. but if i enter to seb.tiflojuegos.com/~seb, appear the content of my webpage. like if enter to johnny.heliohost.org/~seb

What is wrong in my configuration? My friend have to point the a record to other ip?

Consider that in the domain configuration, are two more different nameservers configured.

¡thanks for all!

A, Johnny server is down at the moment?

Thanks

The only way you're going to be able to use seb.tiflojuegos.com on your Johnny account is if you change your main domain to it. The reason why is you won't be able to add it to cpanel because cpanel will complain about tiflojuegos.com not using our nameservers. If you want to use both seb.tiflojuegos.com and your cartridgesoft.tk domain at the same time you may do so by changing you main domain to seb.tiflojuegos.com at http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/domain Then check to make sure it worked in cpanel. On the right side there is an information panel and it should immediately reflect the new main domain. Once you have that step completed and verified go to https://johnny.heliohost.org:2083/frontend/paper_lantern/park/index.html and add cartridgesoft.tk back as an alias domain. Then once you have all of that done it can take up to 24 hours for both domains to start working. Let us know if you have any questions or need any help with any of this.