Unable To Login Cpanel In Tommy

sagnik

Everytime I'm trying to login, I'm getting "Your IP address has changed". I'm connected via a Wi-Fi networkabd NY IP constantly changing. I think I can't get a static IP so I've used a VPN but it's also keeps changing it's last digit of IP. What can I do to prevent this?

My ISP does not provides a static IP to individuals.

I'm using VPNEasy in android with Google Chrome it's doesn't work. It always changing the last digit of IP.

How can I use a proxy?

I've just checked my Internet configuration and found that I've a static IP assigned by my ISP. I think my router changing it's IP.

My router assigns a IP, but when I'm visiting "whatsmyip.org" it's giving an IP completely different. And a hostname "google-proxy-64-233-173-146.google.com".

The IP the router gives you is likely something like 192.168.0.2. That is an internal private IP that only works with computers connected to your router. Your external IP is what matters and you can see that at https://www.heliohost.org/ip.php If this number keeps changing then cpanel is going to think that someone session jacked you and is trying to log in as you so it disconnects you. This is a security feature. There's many different types of proxies, but the basic idea is you connect to the proxy, and the proxy connects to cpanel for you. Since the proxies IP doesn't change cpanel doesn't log you out, and the proxy doesn't care that your IP keeps changing.

Sir, I've just visited the site you have mentioned, in there my IP is not changing but in whatsmyip.org my IP keeps changing. Well I'm using VPNEasy in android as you suggested to use a proxy.

Ok thanks sir. And one more thing, I'm able to access the cPanel without any problems from my pc. The problem is occurring only if I try to access cPanel from my mobile. Both devices connected to the internet through same WiFi network, then why I'm able to access cPanel from PC but not from my mobile?

Because the cell phone is probably seen by us using its cell plan IP. Cell phones on a data plan can change IPs very frequently (every few minutes, or even seconds).

Try seeing if you can put the device in airplane mode, then turn on the wifi while in airplane mode. Apple devices can do this, not sure about Android. This disables the cell network connection and forces the data to go over your wifi.

My device doesn't allow to turn on WiFi, Hotspot & Mobile Data in Airplane Mode. And I always turn off Mobile Data when I turn on WiFi.

The problem is occurring only if I try to access cPanel from my mobile. Both devices connected to the internet through same WiFi network, then why I'm able to access cPanel from PC but not from my mobile?

That's really odd. Do they show the same external IP?

No. When I visit "whatsmyip.org" from my pc, it's showing the External IP which was assigned to/by my ISP. And when I'm doing the same from my mobile, it's showing a completely different IP which was assigned by Google I think. Here is what I see from my mobile:

Your IP Address is 64.233.173.145

Your Host Name:

google-proxy-64-233-173-145.google.com

Your User Agent:

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 6.0; Le X509 Build/DHXOSOP5801911241S) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/58.0.3029.83 Mobile Safari/537.36

Thank you very much for your help sir. Let's see if I can find any settings about Google proxy.