[Solved] Suspended : Uzuaan

dear admin,

why my account is suspended? i just sharing content free software, from http://sharewareonsale.com/ and i'm translate & repost on that site into my native language. and my native language is indonesian

Heliohost username: uzuaan

Server: johnny

Domain: uzuaan.web.id

thx you for your replay

uzuaan

Malware. /home/uzuaan/public_html/wp-content/themes/twentysixteen/cox.php

You're suspended because your WordPress theme contained malware. WordPress is infamous for this, and we highly recommend that users do not use WordPress for precisely this reason (there's far too many fake/malicious themes and plugins for it out there anymore, and the core WordPress software is also known for vulnerabilities).

You should delete your WordPress installation (or at the very least delete the "twentysixteen" theme and all of its files, including the one listed above) to remove the infection. I recommend finding different software entirely, but if you want to reinstall WordPress, be sure to use only up to date plugins and themes from reputable websites like the official WordPress site. I see several others in our system with that same theme that are also suspended...the theme appears to contain a backdoor.

When you're ready to fix this, let me know and I'll unsuspend you.

IMO - when you have a malware infection in a free-hosting account - it is best to delete that account and start a new one

Malware. /home/uzuaan/public_html/wp-content/themes/twentysixteen/cox.php

You're suspended because your WordPress theme contained malware. WordPress is infamous for this, and we highly recommend that users do not use WordPress for precisely this reason (there's far too many fake/malicious themes and plugins for it out there anymore, and the core WordPress software is also known for vulnerabilities).

You should delete your WordPress installation (or at the very least delete the "twentysixteen" theme and all of its files, including the one listed above) to remove the infection. I recommend finding different software entirely, but if you want to reinstall WordPress, be sure to use only up to date plugins and themes from reputable websites like the official WordPress site. I see several others in our system with that same theme that are also suspended...the theme appears to contain a backdoor.

When you're ready to fix this, let me know and I'll unsuspend you.

i see, maybe i almost forgotten to up to date plugins so it's detect malware

my apologies for my mistaken , unsuspend my account please

i will fix it, and reinstall again or maybe using different software

thx for replay

Unsuspended. You have 24 hours from this post to remove the malware from your account.

If we receive abuse reports or if the malware is still present in 24 hours, your account will be resuspended.

Unsuspended. You have 24 hours from this post to remove the malware from your account.

If we receive abuse reports or if the malware is still present in 24 hours, your account will be resuspended.

i'm already delete my wordpress installation , but access respon on cpanel is very slow

and still look at this my domain ?

post-96657-0-73528000-1500532794_thumb.png

Please clear your cache to get rid of the suspended page.

The cpanel performance is often slow on Johnny. It's normal for that server.

still same , nothing charge

Occasionally suspensions happen on Johnny where it can take up to 24 hours to unsuspend the website even though you can access cPanel again. It should start working soon on it's own. I'll keep an eye on this thread and if it doesn't clear itself up I'll take a closer look.