Restart From Zero Regarding Site Publisher

davidgra

Hi Please help,

I did try to put my website on new directory on public_html named test.

then i try site publisher to tell my website is under construction.

Well the website is not showing anything and only 404 not found.

I think i did something wrong, so I delete all files on public_html thru ftp, and start all over again but everything is not running.

I have once can running my website on public_html

Can I ask to have my initial state when i just got the account

my account is wmg

Thanks

The only way to reset your account to the default settings that you started with is

• Delete your account http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/delete
  • Wait for it to delete. It's not instant. You can check if it's deleted by going to https://www.heliohost.org/status/ If it says inactive that means it's queued for deletion and you can cancel the deletion by reactivating it. If it says no account exists with that username then it's gone.
  • [OPTIONAL] Request your forum username be changed. If you don't change your forum username at least temporarily it will say that that username is unavailable. This step is optional because you could always just choose a different username.
  • Create a new account at https://www.heliohost.org/signup/
  • [OPTIONAL] Request that your forum username be renamed to match your hosting account.

For future reference, is donation one time only at account creation.

Cause if it is and all the features and support are good I don't mind spending some :)

one more thing if i want to ask direct support, can I use PM on this forum and to whom? or any chat other than irc?

Our recommended support is just posting on this forum. If there's something like an email address or personal info of some sort that you need to share, we can accept that via PM, but you'll need to ask when you need to share such information. All admins can accept PMs, but none of us check them unless we're working on a forum post where someone asks to send us one.

As for donations, it's a one time donation of $1 or more. Please note that you need to make sure that the email address on your PayPal or skrill account doesn't already have an account or you won't receive an invite (delete your existing account first). Also, the invitation for the account doesn't come instantly since they are manually processed. They can take up to 24 hours.