Serious problem With cpanel X3 version (cpanel 11)

erzanza

Don't do that, then they'll just get pissed of at us. Anyways, we don't really use Adbrite, as no one buys our Adbrite ad thing - it mostly just displays Google ads.

Hey i am not against you, i just asked IF WAS POSSIBLE, and is not possible ok...Ready it does not matter.

BUT IF YOU TELLE ME IDIOT, this is another story, cause i have asked only a problem (not everybody knows php or something like that so is so fun to tell edit in notepad, and edit them)

THE THING THAT IS WRONG IN THIS DISCUSSION IS JUST YOUR PHRASE THAT YOU TELL TO ME...

The word that is so unpolite without motivations is IDIOT.

SO if you are not able to respect poor persons, that ask for something telling that is a newbie (which means that is not a guru in something) IS YOUR FAULT!

MORE:

DO YOU THING THAT ENGLISH IS MY MOTHERTONGUE? Non hai mai pensato che probabilmente potrei anche far fatica a spiegare le mie motivazioni?

So when you do support, my friend BE POLITE!

For the x3 situation, nevermind DJ i just asked if was possible, nothing else, i understood is not possible, and that's all....

But for the idiot, (not dj u were polite), take a deep breath next time that you want to be unpolite, it will be your new chance...

Appreciate

Cris

Hey i am not against you, i just asked IF WAS POSSIBLE, and is not possible ok...Ready it does not matter. BUT IF YOU TELLE ME IDIOT, this is another story, cause i have asked only a problem (not everybody knows php or something like that so is so fun to tell edit in notepad, and edit them) THE THING THAT IS WRONG IN THIS DISCUSSION IS JUST YOUR PHRASE THAT YOU TELL TO ME... The word that is so unpolite without motivations is IDIOT. SO if you are not able to respect poor persons, that ask for something telling that is a newbie (which means that is not a guru in something) IS YOUR FAULT!

MORE:

DO YOU THING THAT ENGLISH IS MY MOTHERTONGUE? Non hai mai pensato che probabilmente potrei anche far fatica a spiegare le mie motivazioni?

For the x3 situation, nevermind DJ i just asked if was possible, nothing else, i understood is not possible, and that's all....

But for the idiot, (not dj u were polite), take a deep breath next time that you want to be unpolite, it will be your new chance...

Appreciate

Cris

And I answered you multiple times already. This is the internets. I laugh whenever someone takes an insult to heart. I don't know PHP either, and I'm completely sure that I can edit it to get it to work. I have perfect motivation to call you an idiot. I don't like your kind here (people that try to abuse a free service to get money by breaking the terms of service of another service).

MORE:

SIETE STUPIDI. Yeah, stealing content is "work". It's not the same work as the real work that those who actually create their own stuff that you're stealing from through their RSS feeds. Make up your own stupid content.

So, when you ask for support, guy, LISTEN!

For the x3 "situation", I already said on multiple posts that it's possible. However, you have repeatedly fail to listen. That makes you what you are, a moron.

Go find another host to rip off of.

Here's a present before you leave: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

Hey i am not against you, i just asked IF WAS POSSIBLE, and is not possible ok...Ready it does not matter. BUT IF YOU TELLE ME IDIOT, this is another story, cause i have asked only a problem (not everybody knows php or something like that so is so fun to tell edit in notepad, and edit them) THE THING THAT IS WRONG IN THIS DISCUSSION IS JUST YOUR PHRASE THAT YOU TELL TO ME... The word that is so unpolite without motivations is IDIOT. SO if you are not able to respect poor persons, that ask for something telling that is a newbie (which means that is not a guru in something) IS YOUR FAULT!

MORE:

Appreciate

Cris

And I answered you multiple times already. This is the internets. I laugh whenever someone takes an insult to heart. I don't know PHP either, and I'm completely sure that I can edit it to get it to work. I have perfect motivation to call you an idiot. I don't like your kind here (people that try to abuse a free service to get money by breaking the terms of service of another service).

MORE:

SIETE STUPIDI. Yeah, stealing content is "work". It's not the same work as the real work that those who actually create their own stuff that you're stealing from through their RSS feeds. Make up your own stupid content.

So, when you ask for support, guy, LISTEN!

For the x3 "situation", I already said on multiple posts that it's possible. However, you have repeatedly fail to listen. That makes you what you are, a moron.

Go find another host to rip off of.

Here's a present before you leave: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

Man, CREATE BLOG IS DIFFERENT THAT STEAL CONTENT.....you don ' t know anything minchione....

Rss to mass blog installer just create blogs, and not content....

Capito testa di ravanello, vediamo se me lo traduci questo....

you are just a superb man...nothing else

I want to figure out if this is legal or not. If you are using RSS to Blog Mass Installer, why aren't you going to use RSS to Blog? It just doesn't make sense to me why you would use one and not the other. RSS to Blog Mass Installer sounds perfectly legal, but not RSS to Blog.

Man, CREATE BLOG IS DIFFERENT THAT STEAL CONTENT.....

you don ' t know anything minchione....

Rss to mass blog installer just create blogs, and not content....

Right, DIFFERENT. Instead of installing just ONE blog that feeds in RSS, you install hundreds of blogs with several sub-subdomains.

Oh, you called me a dirty word. I'm going to go off and cry like you do. [/sarcasm]

Yeah, it creates content-stealing blogs, not content. You're right.