[Answered] Reset Account And Start Afresh

rutaj6

Hi, just some help needed,

i have an account here on heliohost but actually i want completely clear it and start afresh for a new domain will full space available. I cleared the public_html folder but it seems like there is other residual data too. Any way to clear all of that (inclusive of logs and all data) and kind of reset the account.

If required, i have no objections with letting the account get into the queue of new accounts and waiting for it.

All help would be appreciated.

username: rutaj6

The best solution for "resetting" an account is to delete the account entirely and start over.

If you don't want to do that, the closest you can get would be:

• Remove all addon/parked domains and any subdomains you don't need
  • Change main domain if needed (http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/domain)
  • Check that you've dropped all of your databases (both mysql and postgres)
  • Check in your home folder for a .softaculous_backups folder and delete it (download the backups first if you want them)
  • Check in your home folder for any backup_*.tar.gz files and delete them (these are account backups you've made from cPanel, download the backups first if you need them)
  • Check in your home folder for a tmp folder, empty the contents (don't delete the actual folder, this is old session data and your statistics data for tools like awstats)
  • Check in your home folder for a logs folder, empty the contents (these are well...logs)
  • Empty the contents of the public_html folder (don't delete the actual folder)

The best solution for "resetting" an account is to delete the account entirely and start over.

If you don't want to do that, the closest you can get would be:

• Remove all addon/parked domains and any subdomains you don't need
  • Change main domain if needed (http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/domain)
  • Check that you've dropped all of your databases (both mysql and postgres)
  • Check in your home folder for a .softaculous_backups folder and delete it (download the backups first if you want them)
  • Check in your home folder for any backup_*.tar.gz files and delete them (these are account backups you've made from cPanel, download the backups first if you need them)
  • Check in your home folder for a tmp folder, empty the contents (don't delete the actual folder, this is old session data and your statistics data for tools like awstats)
  • Check in your home folder for a logs folder, empty the contents (these are well...logs)
  • Empty the contents of the public_html folder (don't delete the actual folder)

Thanks a lot! I guess i will go for the delete option! Anyways tommy signups open up at 3 am(for me), and stay open for some time...

UPDATE: Waking up at 3am and getting an account on the tommy server is not as easy as it sounds... Is there any other way I can get an account on tommy, considering that I already had an account? (which I had got during the beta testing)

I just created my account with a different username.. really sorry to be impatient.. I had to urgently get my website up and running.. anyways.. thanks for all the support, can you please change my helionet username to "rd". That is my accounts username. If its not available, change it back to rutaj6.