Account Gets Suspended Without Proper Reason

mlex

Hi folks!

I got my account suspended atm(minutes ago) due inactivity, even though I was logged in to my CPanel couple of days ago (to the CPanel it self, not just the first screen you hit when get logged in).

I renew it successfully by login in, so I'm just letting you know for this issue so you could track the problem if there's any.

Logging in at https://www.heliohost.org/login/ should update your last logged in date even if you don't continue to cpanel. If you think that wasn't happening I would appreciate your help testing it. I could manually set your last login date to a week ago, and then have you log in the way you have been to check if the last logged in date updates itself. If there is a bug in the system it would be nice to get it solved so it doesn't cause a problem for anyone else. We would like to minimize the number of suspensions if at all possible, but we also need a way to detect if the account is no longer being used. Thanks.

This is kind of odd.

Previously I was logging exactly the same way.

The only difference I can see from my perspective is that now I'm logged in to the forum, and even though I doubt there's a connection between this two, it's worth noting.

If it will happens again, I'll try to notify you immediately.

Thanks