Free Domains!

Ashoat

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's weird, don't remember writing that. Maybe it was in response to another post... just ignore it.

Anyways, yah, its for three people. Looks like you're gonna get third place...

Yah, I'm a little slow in registering domains, considering I have to do it at home, and I commonly check here at school... I'll try to register it today, but keep it mind, it'll probably take about 36 hrs until its up and working directed at your address. If you have forums, scripts, or anything, you're gonna have to change their address to the new one BEFORE I change the domain. Yah I know, they won't work for a while, but you won't be able to access them to change them later on, so do that right now. So, any php software like forums or galleries, change the website domain name there.

I'll see what I can do... if you want the domain to just redirect to your old site, that works too, but if you want it to be the real site... you could try parking a subdomain, although I doubt that'll work... wait no, I think I have an idea... I can set up another account for you at your old subdomain, and you can place a redirect script there or whatever.