Free Domains!

Ashoat

click IBStore to buy domains. but they cost 6000 Helions (600 posts). the 500 posts is a discount. you can also buy hosting and proxy access (ergh websense still is blocking it, but that will be fixed)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

this soundls like a good offer. some of my friends are interested in a good webhost, but they cant get a domain name! this is the perfect way to help us, and help you get more members and become more popular with posts. More people will discover this site if its bigger aswell.

yeh no prob.

NOTE: only the first 3 (i believe, check the front) to get to 500 posts get a free domain. after then, you'll have to pay 6000 helions for one (600 posts). you'll lose all those helions. right now, once at 500 posts, you wont need to pay in helions, you'll just get the domain.

also, the domain is ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH HELIONET!! you wont be able to use it for any other services.

free ones here.

Hmm... I know that, but I don't want a domain which I can use only with Heliohost... I want my own domain which I can configure to point to nameservers...

Plus, I don't think I'll be one of the first 3 posters to post 500 posts :P :P