spiderman 3 or tranformers

naynesh

Well... Transformers. Spiderman 3 was sort of weak in a lot of ways. Like, if I didn't read the comics, I don't think I would have picked up on the fact that resonant sound waves are Venom's only weakness. Transformers, however, was lame enough to be funny, but not too lame to be a good action movie.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i would personally go for both because i ove action movies and fights thats the kind of guy i am to be honest

So, you ask us to pick one and then you don't choose between them, yourself?

If all you care about is action and explosions, then Transformers is the way to go. It's too bad the script, story and acting were all below average. I was a preteen when Transformers first arrived in stores, so I was the target market. I loved the toys and enjoyed the cartoon. I had hoped that the movie would be enjoyable, but I was a little disappointed.

Spiderman 3 had a better story (or actually, 3 stories) and better acting. I'm tired of the three leads in the Spiderman series. Tobey Maguire is too wishy-washy and Kirstin Dunst hit her peak in Interview with the Vampire. James Franco does fine in his role, but I find his character to be an unsympathetic whiner. Overall this is a better movie, of the two, but not as enjoyable to watch.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I normally get ripped for this, but, I would choose Spiderman 3.

The reason for this is because I never saw Transformers. Yes, you heard right, I never Transformers.

Although, I did see Spiderman 3 and I have to say that it was amazing. I loved the inner battle he faced with

his darker side and the tears he had between his love and his duty...

Spiderman 3 was a great movie, and besides, I heard that Transformers had it's downsides too.

- ArceRC

- Van

I didn't see Transformers but I did see Spiderman 3.

However I didn't like it. I like sci-fi super hero stuff and I like fantasy.

But I didn't like it because Spiderman 3 stepped out of plausibility.

He got bit by a spider and got his super powers, I'm okay with that.

The green goblin became ill and evil and built most everything that made him special, fine.

But giant sand monster, seriously?