[Solved] Addon Domain Broken

Bailey

Hello,

I recently tried adding an addon domain into my account (baileyjm) however there seemed to be an error, I can't delete the domain "Bailey.cf" because it's not there for me to delete but is still in the Apache so when adding I get an error meaning I can't add the domain.

Thanks,

Bailey

I am in the same situation !!

I don't want to delete my domain but I want make some modifications (need change the folder for the website... somethings goes wrong) and I can find any of my three domains in Addon Domains list

Thanks for your help!!

I don't see any DNS records for that domain...either the domain isn't registered or there's something wrong on Freenom's end. I should at least see our name servers when I query that: https://bybyron.net/php/tools/dns_records.php?domain=bailey.cf&rec=NS It returns nothing at all.

You should make sure you set your nameservers correctly on Freenom's website. They need to be set to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org.

Freedom doesn't block us, we have thousands of their domains hosted with us. I'm seeing the name servers there now, so it looks like the changes worked. The issue now appears to be missing DNS entries on our end.

Unsolving this so Krydos sees it again.

Krydos hasn't been around to take a look at it, likely due to the weekend. Hopefully he'll stop by in the next 24 hours.

Also, while this DNS issue might be our problem, Freenom is having some sort of problem lately. We had another 2 users with the "NS records were missing despite being set" issue for freenom domains earlier.

Okay, thank you for your help Krydos! However, I have deleted that account and I am currently re-creating one on Tommy as this offers ASP.NET 4.6. Therefore you can mark this a solved! ^_^

Thanks!