[Solved] Can't Open My Files On Web Browser Especially Ssl_Certificat

dearpet1

Hello, sir.

1. I try to install SSL certification.

I read a article to install SSL certification 'http://wiki.helionet.org/Installing_an_SSL_Certificate_with_ZeroSSL'.

I can't open my files on web browser especially SSL certification files which are uploaded.

That files uploaded in 'http://www.dearmypet.net/.well-known/acme-challenge/'.

I think, uploaded any files(include that files) could open and download on a web browser, after deployed war file. Rigth?

2. I'm waiting for deploy war file. I think, Krydos has to do that.

1) username : dearpet (dearmypet@outlook.com), 2) server : Tommy, 3) filename : dearpet.war

thanks.

Edited by dearpet1

You don't need to install ssl certificates since you're on Tommy. The system automatically does that for you. Next your domain isn't set up properly because you have your cloudflare settings wrong. You either need to contact them to get it set up correctly, or the easier way to set up cloudlfare is to set your nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org and make sure your domain is working, and then have cloudflare copy the working settings. It's kind of pointless to waste system resources on deploying a .war file that isn't even accessible so let us know once you have your domain working and I'll deploy it then.

Thank you sir.

I just add that ns address in my Domain provider.

Plus, I think, my Cloudflare address was wrong. I've just changed that.

(dearmypet.net : before - 64.62.211.131(johnny.heliohost.org) -> after - 65.19.143.6(tommy.heliohost.org))

I think, I should waiting(maximum about 1day) for spread my DNS infomation to other DNS servers.

So, It will be works. Is it possible to deploy the war file?

Thank you!