[Solved] Tommy Vs Johnny Server

fuzmic

Hi Admin

Probably you miss my earlier questions, so here in more details

1. How to switch from Johnny to Tommy?
  2. Does Tommy support Joomla/php?
  3. Which has better / faster browsing?
  4. Where are your server being host, any in Asia?

Thank you first

Friend thank you, thank you.

You mean

• I must delete my old website peace2u.heliohost.org so that there is no more cpanel for it. From where do i delete it.
  • Then log in to http://heliohost.org/tommy/ to start a new account

is above what you mean?

When i delete my website,

1. Am i still with this forum helionet,
  2. Is my registration still be heliohost.
Edited by fuzmic

Actually, if you use http://heliohost.org/tommy/, you should NOT delete your account. We'll just move it for you. Be aware that getting a Tommy account this way is not free though (a donation of $1 USD or more is required). If you decide to donate, please let us know your Johnny account's username and your Paypal/Skrill Transaction ID and I can have it moved.

If you want to move for free, you'll need to delete your account. This will delete all of your data, so back up anything you want save first. Deleting your hosting account does not delete your forum account. After deleting your account, wait several hours, then go to https://heliohost.org/signup/ and register when Tommy registrations are open. They open at midnight UTC every day and fill quickly.

Please note you will not be able to reuse your username without an admin's assistance. If you want to reuse your username, let us know and we can rename your forum account so the username can be reused for the Tommy account.

Have you already donated? If so, please post:

• Your transaction ID
  • The username of your existing Johnny account so we can move it (or make the username reusable if you've deleted the account).

If not, you should donate through PayPal or Skrill using the buttons on the page at http://heliohost.org/tommy/. If you've deleted your account, be aware that it can take up to 24 hours for the email with the link to create the new Tommy account to arrive.

Yes Sir wolstech

Just done with the tiny of tiny

Receipt No: 2417-4649-1154-9740

My username is fuzmic

As i said i foul up deleting the peace2u.heliohost.org and i can't browse. I tried with another username fuzmic0, no good move!! Please fix. Thanks :rolleyes:

I've renamed your forum account to fuzmic2 so you can reuse your username when you register.

Please note though that you won't be able to register until you receive the invite email. You have to use the special link contained in that email to register on Tommy since the free registrations are not open.

I thought you can transfer for me when i made the donation

Is there a window time constraint in the free registrations that you just mentioned above.

PS

Dear Admin, these are the reasons why i hope keep username to fuzmic & ask you to help me to transfer from Johnny to Tommy server behind the scene.

1. UserName will change the dbase admin & dbase prefix
  2. I am troubled by by email invitation as there seem to a i) time limit of the window, ii) choice of server selection parameters & iii) a response that tommy being full,

So friend can you transfer and allow me to keep my user name to fuzmic with change to fuzmic2. It will be great ease for this novice. Please.

Admin went through email invitation back to using Fuzmic at Tommy 🙌 you must fixed it behind the scene 👏👍

Hi guys

Login as fuzmic to cpanel reproducible, so i just need to upload my website & database as before. I am very happy.

One more request, can i have change back my username at this forum to fuzmic instead of fuzmic2. Life is full of username and password can be very stress half full ++ here & there ++ all over the place. :ph34r: PLEASE. :rolleyes: