Around 1k helions lost

naynesh

I know i have made and i have been warned about grammer but i have lost around 1k helions

i sent 710 helions to kyougi because i had been fined so i thought that i had to give all my helions in and secondly

250 helions got stolen because i bought a 250 helions free hosting account and when i sighned up i used my forum username and password but it didnt let me it said authorisation key has already been taken.

Well the thing is I'm a northern English person so my grammar is not that good.I know I have made and I have been warned about grammar but I have lost around 1,000 helions.

1.I sent 710 helions to Kyougi because I had been fined so I thought that I had to give all my helions to him.

2.My 250 helions got stolen because I bought a 250 helions free hosting account and when I signed up I used my forum username and password but it didn't let me it said "authorization key has already been taken."

I am very sorry because I should have read the Official Etiquette Guide.

Sorry

Its just im always in a rush.

Could you forgive me

Im really sorry.

Breath in, breath out. Breath in, breath out.

Maybe you shouldn't rush about everyday, because that's going to spoil your life. Try to enjoy the scenery a bit and slow down. Even if I have 1 minute to compose a message, I try to type as gramatically correct as possible.