[Solved] An Error Occurred

freevp

When trying to load my page it takes forever and then I get this:

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Is this normal? As far as I can tell there is no error in my scripts.

Thanks,

FreeVistaPanel

Edited by freevp

Since you picked the Johnny server he can experience high load from time to time. This is because he is our experimental server. Experimental means that we allow people who don't care much about uptime or speed to experiment with their code. Johnny has been experiencing higher load than normal for the last few hours, but it should be returning to a more normal level soon. If you need better uptime and speed we recommend one of our production servers like Tommy.

• Like 1

Since you picked the Johnny server he can experience high load from time to time. This is because he is our experimental server. Experimental means that we allow people who don't care much about uptime or speed to experiment with their code. Johnny has been experiencing higher load than normal for the last few hours, but it should be returning to a more normal level soon. If you need better uptime and speed we recommend one of our production servers like Tommy.

OK, I was wondering what all that stuff meant :) I better move soon before I start getting users to signup :)

Oh, you're right. I just checked the username, checked the server, and assumed he was having the same issue as everyone else on Johnny. Or maybe that was added in the edit?

I am using Johnny. And I also am using Opera browser. On Chrome I get "Webpage unavailable" but on Opera it must have a different page.