[Solved] Please Install Svn

subodhc

What I was asking was for you to say something like

/var/www/repos/
in which case I would have said you need to pick something within your /home/ directory because you don't have read/write privileges to /var/www or you could have said

/home/subodhc/repos/
in which case I could have checked to see if that directory existed but looking at the code closer it looks like SVNManager uses the exec() functions which aren't going to work anyways because we have them disabled for security reasons.

It is possible to get SVNManager working, but some of its functions aren't going to work because of not being able to execute commands on the shell. If you would like to proceed I can help you get it as functional as it's going to get, but you have to give me slightly more informative answers to my questions.

• Like 1

We don't offer any way to directly access SVN since we don't allow shell access. What is the reason you really need SVN on a shared host anyway?

If you're doing it to install software from a repo, you can just check the source out and upload it over FTP instead.