Limewire or Frostwire

naynesh

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i think you shouldn't use those type of torrents for music. Mainly because,

A: They are hugely peer to peer based which means you can download useless stuff, that is not needed.

B: Other people can access your files and you could download a virus without even knowing it.

C: You are risking your computers security

and finally, there is a much safer torrent for downloading music you might like to try BIT TORRENT, heres a link to get you started check it out click here and good luck ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They all suck, but I dont wanna admit it, but I use limewire... :(

Its almost safe, if you disable file UPLOADING (which stops people from accessing your computer), and make sure you don't download a song thats 100kb...

Thats a virus... we all know that I thinkk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Both of them will give you viruses because they open ports on your computer and people take advantage of that, but if you continue to use it get port guard or something similar.

What? That's way off base. Both of them will give you viruses because they both connect to the same gnutella network, and on that gnutella network, morons share viruses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...