[Solved] How To Map A Domain Name With My Account?

subodhc

Thanks for your reply i am getting below error

There was an error when the system attempted to create the alias. Park::park(questioninmind.com) failed: (XID dbw7bn) Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

I have added these Name servers in my domain provider site

Nameservers
Last updated 01-01-0001 00:00 AM
Using custom nameservers
Nameserver ns1.heliohost.org ns2.heliohost.org

Now i got below error

There was an error when the system attempted to create the alias. Park::park(questioninmind.com) failed: The adminbin “park” in the “Cpanel” namespace call to function “ADD” ended prematurely: The subprocess ended prematurely because it received the “ALRM” (14) signal.

That's sadly normal for Johnny due to overloading. Try adding it again, but it'll probably fail with something along the lines of "The domain already exists in the Apache configuration."

If that happens, let me know and I'll escalate to have a root admin add it for you.

Even after fail today when i went to same alias i saw below entry

Domain Domain Root Redirects To Actions questioninmind.com /public_html not redirected

But questioninmind.com is responding where it is showing list of folder but after that no response even finish with 500 error.

Same my old website(http://subodhc.heliohost.org/qtoa/) not responding .

Its due to again server load?

• 6 months later...

Please help me..i get an error when add alias name to kliklampung.com to point my account..how can fix the error?

There was an error when the system attempted to create the alias. Park::park(www.kliklampung.com) failed: (XID qmm779) The domain “kliklampung.com” already exists in the Apache configuration.

Create the subdomain kliklampung.kliklampung.heliohost.org in cPanel, then check if the domain shows up in Aliases (or possibly in Addon Domains if you tried adding it there in the past). Once it shows up, wait 12 hours and clear your cache. If you can't get it to show up, let me know and I'll have someone look at it for you.

This is a known issue on Johnny with addon and alias domains.

Thank you for respon....I've added a subdomain kliklampung.kliklampung.heliohost.org. but still do not want to add aliases www.kliklampung.com. same error message :

There was an error when the system attempted to create the alias. Park::park(www.kliklampung.com) failed: (XID qmm779) The domain “kliklampung.com” already exists in the Apache configuration.

The reason you can't add that domain to your new account is because it's already added to your old suspended account. Your old account was suspended for trying to bruteforce cpanel passwords. Don't worry I went ahead and suspended your new account for you too. I recommend finding another hosting service. We recommend https://www.heliohost.org/partners/hostgator