[Answered] Question About Cronjobs

ctfisep

Hello guys :D!

First of all, I'm really happy about my Ricky account - it has been working like a charm so far.

I however noticed that message in the CronJobs section :

Warning: Heliohost only allows two cron executions per day. That means you can run one job every 12 hours, or two jobs every 24 hours. Exceeding this limit will result in your account being suspended. If you need additional cron executions please contact support.
Is there a way to uncap it ? (i.e. being able to execute a small php script every 2 minutes that does nothing most of the times).
Have a good day/night :rolleyes:.

We offer unlimited external cron jobs, but the cron jobs you're talking about are limited to two per day. If you want to set up an external cron job just post a link to your script that can be reached by a browser and we'll set the cron job for you to execute as often as once every 5 minutes. For instance: ctfisep.heliohost.org/cron/process.php

• Like 1

We offer unlimited external cron jobs, but the cron jobs you're talking about are limited to two per day. If you want to set up an external cron job just post a link to your script that can be reached by a browser and we'll set the cron job for you to execute as often as once every 5 minutes. For instance: ctfisep.heliohost.org/cron/process.php

Okay perfect :)

I'll pm you the link to the script, if it is fine to you.