i m New

jayant

Hey im new

my name is jay

i just like to say the forum says so far that if i post 25 posts a month i can get free hosting??

without any banner ads..is it true???????????

Please help me out regarding my topic......

yea, it's true...25 posts a month will get you free hosting with 150mb webspace and 1.5gb bandwith...

i'll hook you up with 250 free helions to start you off =)

just make sure you follow all the forum rules and you'll be alright...

1) There is an introduction thread, use it.

2) Use the contact helionet board if you want to report something.

3) Fix up your grammar, it is disgusting. Both of you.

Other than that, welcome.

hey karath, there's no need to insult anyone in this forum...especially when they're asking for some help...

by the way, your grammar isn't so great either..i think you should lighten up and take your MINI-modding job easier...cool?

hey karath, there's no need to insult anyone in this forum...especially when they're asking for some help...

by the way, your grammar isn't so great either..i think you should lighten up and take your MINI-modding job easier...cool?

Even if he's asking for help, he should look around, and place it in the appropriate forum. Even if my grammar isn't that great, I try. That's all. It's legible sure, but tidy it up, such as punctuation and capital letters when required. I don't really care if they're new, because there is a BIG sign up there for them to READ. Just remember that.

I'm not going to take the mini-modding job any easier, because as far as I'm concerned this forum is getting filled with spam.

Have a good day,

-KaRath

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...