[Solved] Unknown Error Whilst Adding New Ssl Certificate

segfault

While adding my new ssl certificate from Let's Encrypt (got it by following the tutorial on your wiki page) under Settings->Security->SSL/TLS->Manage SSL sites and after filling in all the fields (and the page successfully recognized that the SSL cert was from Let's Encrypt) I went Install Certificate only to be greeted by a message "Unknown error" after some time waiting for the rolling bar to stop.

When browsing certificates under Security->SSL/TLS->Generate, view, upload, or delete SSL certificates

I could see my new certificates from Let's Encrypt.

My page (segfault.heliohost.org) still doesn't show SSL but I'm aware it can take 24h for it to do so.

Could you inform me whether I acted correctly and this is just a bug or if something is wrong?

Thank you,

You guys rock.

P.S. Not knowing whether I would need a certificate for the www.segfault.heliohost.org and mail.segfault.heliohost.org I at first didn't include them in my first certificate, latter I added another one for them only.

I've added another certificate for all domains this time. It would seem the output gets more verbose each time I do this.

Connection: close
Content-type: text/html; charset="utf-8"
X-Error-Message: The cPanel Server operation timed out at cpsrvdpl line 531

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
<html>
<head>
<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
<style type="text/css">
.errortype {
    font-family:verdana,arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;
    font-size:x-large;
    font-weight:bold;
}
.errormessage {
    font-size:large;
    whitespace:pre;
    margin-left:20px;
}
p.errormessage { color:#ff0000; }
.serverinfo {
    font-size:medium;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1 class="errortype">Internal Server Error</h1>
<p class="errormessage">500<pre>The cPanel Server operation timed out at cpsrvd.pl line 531.
</pre></p>
<hr>
<address class="serverinfo">cpsrvd/11.62.0.16 Server at johnny.heliohost.org</address>
</body>
</html>

But still the new certificate showed up when browsing current certificates.

Could you check how serious this error is? (Whether all that remains is waiting 24h)

Sorry for the hassle.