Is Asp.net Mvc Supported?

pipe0481

Should I upload the site via FTP? I already tried doing so and it didn't upload the site, it finished with no errors but there were no files on the remote folder. I think it's a problem with my Visual Studio, because other people have the same problem, but I can't update it because I have no disk space. Or maybe it's because I think I used .NET Core.

Edited by pipe0481

Global.asax is not a file you're supposed to be able to access in a browser. The server intentionally refuses to serve it for security reasons.

I don't see an aspx file, probably because you didn't create a page and put code in it. You said you uploaded an empty project, so there's no pages to even view.

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally fine with using Mono, I was just asking to see if that was the problem. I just created a project in MonoDevelop and uploaded it and it still doesn't work, so I guess it isn't. Sorry if I'm being a bit annoying, I just really want to try this out.

Edited by pipe0481