Yahoo! Mail

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the whole GB thing is trick because they know nobody really uses that much in email and it makes it look like they can hold alot. some people may get up to the 2.5 gigs, but i dont really think theres enough for everybody to get that high because they know that most people wont pass 25 MB.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually, no matter how much space any email website offers, email clients such as Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird is the best.

If you think it out carefully, it downloads your mail into your hard disk, and you have some sort of unlimited space.

But i know, some people will complain saying if the e.g. gmail inbox is full, how can you still download anymore mail? well the solutions is to delete the mail from your inbox (in your online mail) and then it can start to receive more emails.

If you think this post is what everybody already knows, pls feel free NOT to reply to this post. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Actually, no matter how much space any email website offers, email clients such as Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird is the best.

If you think it out carefully, it downloads your mail into your hard disk, and you have some sort of unlimited space.

But i know, some people will complain saying if the e.g. gmail inbox is full, how can you still download anymore mail? well the solutions is to delete the mail from your inbox (in your online mail) and then it can start to receive more emails.

If you think this post is what everybody already knows, pls feel free NOT to reply to this post. ^_^

Sorry.... but I thought of replying.

Well, actually the thing is that if that is the strategy that was to be followed then no one would require bigger mailbox. The idea behind bigger mailboxes is that it can store a lot of your mails, so it wouldn't require you to delete them. Also, if you are out on a vacation, and don't have time/resource to check your mail for a looong period, your mailbox isn't filled up and important mails won't get bounced.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Gmail users now have Google Calendar and Google Talk (even integrated into GMail!) for quite a while now :P

I don't see the point of Google Calender. A local calender would be fine.

What about portability? You might forget to bring your calendar, or it's may not be practical :P

• 5 months later...