Yahoo! Mail

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they do charge for pop and smtp access. I know of a program that will get it for you. Not too sure about the rules on me posting the name of it here, since it is more or less cheating yahoo. If you want the name and link to it, just pm I will be more than glad to give it to you.

• 4 weeks later...

Very true. I'm being forced to use Yahoo! mail because I originally signed up for another service using that email...and it's bothering the heck out of me. I'm so used to Outlook dinging when I have new mail that I always forget to check my Yahoo! mail. -_- I really don't know why Yahoo! is being so stingy in not allowing POP3 access for free...

Windows Live does it well for me. Just as well as GMail and even better. I just have a folder called "archived" where I select and move all my old e-mails to. Sure, it's not as good as the proper "archived" button, but never in my life have I gone above 25mb. I even remember back when it has 2mb.

It's pretty neat, despite being a Microsoft product, MSN Messenger keeps me going :D

You can use the small version of microsoft windows live mail which doesnt take too much time to load up and also hotmail is better than yahoo cause it offers you even more space to store your emails in.