Yahoo! Mail

A web-based calender is still not portable unless you decide on accessing it from a remote PC. A portable handheld such as a PDA or a cell phone should already have a calender out-of-the-box.

I think that google may actually win the competition against microsoft.. I know sony did for the playstation 3, but thats probably cuz sony is in japan and japan is far ahead in technology

With consoles, no one has won anything. It's way too early to determine anything.

And with all that other Google vs MS crap, that's spam. FINED.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
It's not about the space. It's about the most widely used email service and the best facilites it provides. Well after all hotmail is going the best as compared to the rest of the services. It offers 2GB as the storage facility and it also provides myspaces and also groups. After all many people use its messenger known as Windows Live Messenger 8.1 and its interface totally rocks. This makes it better among the rest of the web based email services. -_-

Nice suggestion though. Well people you know what, hotmail and yahoo have made an agreement so that the yahoo users and the hotmail users can chat with each other using any of the two messengers. -_-

Messengers and emails are totally different things. You can add a Microsoft.NET passport to your yahoo,gmail or any other email address to make it compatible on windows live messenger.

So I'd just go for gmail, if we're talking about the best email provider. If you want the best messenger then I think that'll be windows live messenger.