Yahoo! Mail

Still they have developed their own software similar to outlook express in which you can check your emails directly. The name of the software is Windows Live Mail Desktop. -_-

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus 99% of us don't need more than one or two gigabytes anyways. Welcome to 2007: we are not restricted by tiny email space limits anymore. It's all about the interface nowadays. Gmail is very fast and efficient over the other two (and yes, I have used yahoo mail beta)

Not to mention that Gmail has some features that you have to pay for in other services (free POP access anyone?)

The best thing in gmail is that you can search your mails easily. I get hundreds of mails daily. Most of them are useless. Gmail allows me to select all hundreds together in one go and I can get rid of them by clicking only once. Its really neat. I really like this thing in gmail and am hoping that microsoft comes up with something like this.

^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Windows live mail is quite good but not for some users who can not put up with it as it requires a high-speed connection. Gmail and yahoo rock in that but microsoft still goes all the way by allowing users to choose between the usual hotmail interface or the new windows live interface. I'll just stick with this for now.