[Solved] Ip Blocked + How Can I Switch Ftp Servers?

jasper

Unblocked.

You're using Cloudflare so we really can't help you with the rest until you switch to our nameservers. ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org Once your domain is fully working on our nameservers then you can enable cloudflare and they will copy our working settings. If you refuse to use our nameservers at least temporarily you'll need to contact cloudflare for support instead of us.

Thanks for your response,

As said, the name servers are set to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. I had cloudflare on my previous host as well, but i understood that it would change to the new ip's and servers automatically. I think this has to do with the domain now being on 2 different accounts. I am new to this, so could you explain exacly what could be wrong?

Best regards,

Jasper

Your nameservers are showing up correctly on some servers, but not others. That means that the old records are starting to time out and the old cached records are being updated. http://jaspervanhienen.com/ hosted on Johnny is actually working perfectly for me right now (it wasn't earlier). Give it some time I guess. Clear your browser cache each time you check and flush your os dns records can help too. If you're using windows the command is

ipconfig /flushdns