HelioMine Beta

Krydos

Those older assignments now report stats as of 9pm yesterday. I updated the assignments last night to add the stat support. You can go ahead and add your username and they'll work now (I actually have a view where I can see your stats by IP, but for the regular stats system, the client needs a username to not be anonymous).

That stuff being open is what's stopping it from producing I think. I know you can produce, since you were producing for a short period, then your outputs went to 0 with the time ticking steadily up (meaning you're running it, but there's no resources for it to do anything). It needs 1-2GB free RAM (4 preferred), an idle CPU, and an internet connection to produce.

The best possible conditions are to run on a freshly rebooted PC (where it's the first and only program opened). We know that's not going to be common though, so it's designed to produce whenever it can find the idle CPU time. A PC that's been used heavily since it's last reboot (numerous programs opened/closed/etc.) will produce less compared to a freshly rebooted one though.

Great. My windows 8 machine didn’t look to be doing much so to try with my slightly gruntyer windows 10 machine which is currently progressing nicely. Unfortunately though that machine is used less frequently than my win 8 one.

qsgt