• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#31 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 9,565 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:32 AM

Those older assignments now report stats as of 9pm yesterday. I updated the assignments last night to add the stat support. You can go ahead and add your username and they'll work now (I actually have a view where I can see your stats by IP, but for the regular stats system, the client needs a username to not be anonymous).

That stuff being open is what's stopping it from producing I think. I know you can produce, since you were producing for a short period, then your outputs went to 0 with the time ticking steadily up (meaning you're running it, but there's no resources for it to do anything). It needs 1-2GB free RAM (4 preferred), an idle CPU, and an internet connection to produce.

The best possible conditions are to run on a freshly rebooted PC (where it's the first and only program opened). We know that's not going to be common though, so it's designed to produce whenever it can find the idle CPU time. A PC that's been used heavily since it's last reboot (numerous programs opened/closed/etc.) will produce less compared to a freshly rebooted one though.

Please do not PM me for support. Posting on our forums lets all of us learn.

Do you play Minecraft? | Server Monitors | And the Dumbass of the Decade award goes to...

#32 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 9,565 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:05 PM

Looks like bailey quit some stuff or rebooted. He's got a meaningful rate showing and is producing now :)

Do you play Minecraft? | Server Monitors | And the Dumbass of the Decade award goes to...

#33 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 17,316 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:38 PM

For anyone reading this, we could use 3 or 4 more people to beta test this software before we release it to everyone. Thanks!

#34 Bailey

Bailey

Rank VIII Member

• Web Developer
  • 755 posts
  • Interests:Coding, duh..

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:43 PM

Are my stats working now?

I've been on HelioHost for a little while now and have developed some of the web services. I use PHP, JavaScript, CSS, HTML, Python & more to develop my websites and apps over at Bailey.guru.
I maintain the wiki, GitHub and the Discord server along with other projects located on GitHub.

#35 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 17,316 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:44 PM

Yep.

#36 Bailey

Bailey

Rank VIII Member

• Web Developer
  • 755 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:49 PM

What are they showing?

I've been on HelioHost for a little while now and have developed some of the web services. I use PHP, JavaScript, CSS, HTML, Python & more to develop my websites and apps over at Bailey.guru.
I maintain the wiki, GitHub and the Discord server along with other projects located on GitHub.

#37 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 17,316 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:05 PM

You've earned 2.08 ETN, 2043 credits, 30574 hashes, and mined for 2909 minutes total.

#38 Bailey

Bailey

Rank VIII Member

• Web Developer
  • 755 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:06 PM

Oooo, very nice 😂

#39 Bailey

Bailey

Rank VIII Member

• Web Developer
  • 755 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:16 PM

wolstech Suddenly seems a lot less impressive... 😬😅

#40 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 9,565 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:28 PM

Yeah, those numbers are about 6 cents towards our bills :) Krydos has made almost $4 over the course of development.

#41 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 9,565 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:13 AM

@qsgt: Saw your second installation come online. That one is working well...producing at 90H/s and looking good :)

#42 qsgt

qsgt

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:34 AM

Great. My windows 8 machine didn’t look to be doing much so to try with my slightly gruntyer windows 10 machine which is currently progressing nicely. Unfortunately though that machine is used less frequently than my win 8 one.

qsgt

#43 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 9,565 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:53 AM

Yeah the software needs a reasonably fast pc to produce. Some of the issues might be Windows 8 too. I didn’t design or test on that OS (it’s designed for 7 and 10).

#44 gvrp

gvrp

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 02:55 PM

o/

#45 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 17,316 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:09 PM

o/

Are you wanting to help beta test the new HelioHost software on your windows computer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users