HelioMine Beta

Krydos

If you guy's are still looking for tester's I'm happy to help in whatever way I can but I'd have to check the details you PM me to see if I'm comfortable with whatever it is you'll have me doing. Can run on either Win 8.1 or Win 10.

qsgt

If you guy's are still looking for tester's I'm happy to help in whatever way I can but I'd have to check the details you PM me to see if I'm comfortable with whatever it is you'll have me doing. Can run on either Win 8.1 or Win 10.

Check your PM.

So, I managed to install the program and let it through my anti-virus program (It would be great if you could get the installer signed) and I have let my computer running. I have had the popup that says mining has started but it's been frozen with the copying assignment dialog box for hours. Also, I have two RGSBroker console windows open and I can't close any of them.

Screenshot here for 24 hours

qsgt

(It would be great if you could get the installer signed)

We looked in to this quite a bit, and it costs a minimum of $75 per year to sign software. As soon as we're making more than $75 per year using this new system we'll consider it. This software is supposed to earn us money not lose even more. Sorry.

Thanks for helping to test this out by the way! Finding all these bugs when only half a dozen people are using it is much better than having 200 people yelling about how it doesn't work and getting frustrated with the whole thing.

The assignment hung while extracting. That progress bar should appear for a few seconds, then disappear and a bunch of console messages should appear in the broker window. That happened to me once as well...turns out that my AV was causing it when it tried to stop that assignment installer from extracting the stuff inside (i.e. it was trying to clean it up before it finished being created, and hosed it).

If you can't get rid of those windows, just reboot. Once your PC comes up again, manually start mining. I have you on a different assignment now anyway, so the freeze issue should be fixed (I've had a few people with the assignment shown in that picture have issues with it, assuming you have a 64-bit OS, the new assignment is faster and more compatible).

It shows you started it but that your output rates are 0. One assignment keeps stopping due to lack of resources, and the other simply doesnt produce output, which means you either have too much open, or your PC is too old to run it properly. When you get a chance, can you post the specifications of the PC?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90GHz
RAM: 8.00 GB

Windows 10 Home Edition, (Windows Insider Preview) Version 1709, OS Build 16299.15

And I do have a lot of programs running including Visual Studio Code which takes up a lot of RAM and Crome which also takes up a big chunk of RAM however I cant close these as Im in the middle of a project (re-coding https://Bailey.cf with Django) and Ill probably loose my place if I close them however my command line and server arent running so they arent taking up any computing power.

@bailey, right click the tray icon, and go to settings. On the statistics page type Bailey in the box labeled username. That way your statistics get attributed to you. Right now it looks like you're mining anonymously. When we start doing rewards for mining you'll need to have your username there to get any credit.