[Solved] Queued: Godgrid

godgrid

<p>heliohost Username: godgrid</p>

<p>server: Tommy</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Just joined a few days ago, my site was up but then it got suspended just now.</p>

<p>I made a mistake creating two accounts but deleted the other one already.</p>

<p>Don't know what other rule I violated</p>

Edited by godgrid

That account is suspended for Phishing.

For security reasons, phishing accounts cannot be unsuspended, backed up, or deleted. You will need to create a new account and restore any backup you may have. Please be aware that you will not be able to reuse any domains on your suspended account, and will need to pick a new username.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Lol, but I am not using it for phishing. I did not make any false login pages on that web site. I the login forms on that account has no scripts, they are directly linked to the main sites themselves. Anyways if you do consider it to be a phishing site then I guess I can't do anything about it.

Unfortunately, 99% of the sites we see of that nature are phishing, hence why that got suspended. It's widely frowned upon from a security point of view to host the actual login form on your own site anyway, because for end users, there's no way for users to be sure there's nothing between your form and the real sites collecting that data. We see this exact setup all the time with Clash of Clans, Mobile Legends, 8ball Pool, and several others. The forms do work and actually log you in, but steal your credentials in the process.

If you want to host a site without those login forms, I'm willing to remove the domain from your account so you can create a new account and continue using our services. Would you like me to do that?

Of course. You're definitely welcome to provide a link to the official login pages.

I've removed your domain and email address from the banned account, so you're now free to sign up again. If you have questions about your content, feel free to post on here asking about it. We'd be happy to answer whether or not something could be taken to be phishing.

Lol, but I am not using it for phishing. I did not make any false login pages on that web site. I the login forms on that account has no scripts, they are directly linked to the main sites themselves. Anyways if you do consider it to be a phishing site then I guess I can't do anything about it.

Without root access to look at the code all we can see is a login form for a service that isn't hosted on our servers. Pretty much the definition of phishing from the point of view of someone who can't see that the usernames and passwords aren't saved.