Riddles Thread

Prash

lol, if you read, it said you carry on with the same riddle until someone gets it right

the answer was 9 lol

and to your riddle avalanche:

i think that riddle could be interpreted 2 ways

1. He wants you to find out the sum of the 4 which is company+company because company=2 as Joe said

2. Its a simple math problem like what you guessed (4+5=9)

btw the answer to my riddle is not 1

• 1 month later...
If I can understand hexadecimal, and dead people can also understand hexadecimal, how many people altogether can understand hexadecimal?

Actually, it's 57006, as long as nobody else can, too.

Fun with hex is always acceptable. ;)

...but really, dead isn't the same as DEAD... :(

I have a good one.

There are three kids, really smart kids. Their father wants to put them to the test to see who is the smartest. The father tells each kid that he is putting either a black dot on their foreheads or a red dot on their foreheads. If one child sees AT LEAST one black dot on someone else's forehead, he is to raise his hand. So he puts them in a room and asks them to find out what color they have on their forehead. How does one figure it out?

There are no tricks like a mirror or smudging it, they figured it out by logic.

I have a good one.

There are three kids, really smart kids. Their father wants to put them to the test to see who is the smartest. The father tells each kid that he is putting either a black dot on their foreheads or a red dot on their foreheads. If one child sees AT LEAST one black dot on someone else's forehead, he is to raise his hand. So he puts them in a room and asks them to find out what color they have on their forehead. How does one figure it out?

There are no tricks like a mirror or smudging it, they figured it out by logic.

The kids begin to think...

There are 18 different variations...

If one kid has a dot on his head, two kids should raise their hands...

If two kids have a dot on their heads, all three kids should raise their hands...

in the end. They all walk out the smartest, because they figured their father wasn't worth pleasing if they had to complete for his love.