#1 Bailey

Bailey

Rank VIII Member

• Web Developer
  • 765 posts
  • Interests:Coding, duh..

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:16 PM

Hello,

I'm currently writing about the HelioHost Forum on bailey.guru and how I've helped with the wiki and how i'm currently creating a custom theme for the wiki but I was wondering whether there is any key points about heliohost you would like me to include?  

Regards,

Bailey

I've been on HelioHost for a little while now and have developed some of the web services. I use the basics along with Golang, NodeJS & more to develop my websites and apps over at Bailey.guru.
I maintain the wiki, GitHub and the Discord server along with other projects located on GitHub.

#2 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 10,303 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:30 PM

It's a wiki...if there's something we decide to add, it can always be added later :)

Please do not PM me for support. Posting on our forums lets all of us learn.

Do you play Minecraft? | Server Monitors | And the Dumbass of the Decade award goes to...

#3 Bailey

Bailey

Rank VIII Member

• Web Developer
  • 765 posts
  • Interests:Coding, duh..

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:59 PM

No, i'm writing about the wiki.helionet.org . Not creating a wiki. Sorry about the confusion. 

I do plan to write the helio wiki soon though!

Edited by Bailey, 01 December 2017 - 06:59 PM.

I've been on HelioHost for a little while now and have developed some of the web services. I use the basics along with Golang, NodeJS & more to develop my websites and apps over at Bailey.guru.
I maintain the wiki, GitHub and the Discord server along with other projects located on GitHub.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users