Favorite Bands

Gangsta

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for another Author - Try the Hunger Games for a book. It's a goodin

I have recently found Thrice as my new fav band

Thrice is one of my favourite bands too. Them along with Alexisonfire, Against Me!, and blink-182.

Everyone I know has never even heard of thrice :D your the first person to actually say that you like them. I know their a popularish band but still that's a first for me

Thrice is one of my favourite bands too. Them along with Alexisonfire, Against Me!, and blink-182.

Everyone I know has never even heard of thrice :D your the first person to actually say that you like them. I know their a popularish band but still that's a first for me

A Friend of my told me about them last year, and since then I've grown to love the band. Own 4 of their albums. Just waiting for them to have a concert close by so I can seen them live!

• 1 month later...

A Friend of my told me about them last year, and since then I've grown to love the band. Own 4 of their albums. Just waiting for them to have a concert close by so I can seen them live!

i want them to come to canada :) thats kind of unlikely but untill then I'll just keep listening to beggars. I only own that cd, as well as quite a few singles from itunes.

• 1 month later...

I'm a metal head through and through.

Hypocrisy

Rotting Christ

MoonSpell

Pantera

Etc etc

If anyone gets offended by their names, get out more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...