Favorite Bands

Gangsta

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course! Now, if you wanna take a small tv and your favorite console, bring along one of them jump-start kits for your car. make sure it has a cigarrette lighter type plugin. Get a AC to DC power inverter, plug it into your jump-start thing, and plug everything into the inverter. Wont last more than a couple hours, but it all about fits in a small suitcase.

I always bring a small TV and my console with me inthe car on long trips. Just sitting there and playing while going 60 miles per hour. One thing you should do i get a small tv with a vcr combo (you might have some old movies to watch or somethine) and just bring old movies along. Or you could use the DVD players found in XBox and PS2 and just watch DVD's on your trip.

but what does all of this have to do with Bands? well, here you go. Bring music CD's of your favorite Bands!!! But there isn't much point unless your car doesn't have a CD player :P