Panic! At The Disco

Fall Out Boy

Basement Jaxx

The Starting Line

My Chemical Romance

Green Day (of the old school kind)

The Forces Of Evil

Allister

...and loads more. I can't think. But my all-time fave band is blink-182. It has been for a looong time now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

forget my last post

this is a new 1

I am obsessed with music.

Here we go.

rage against the machine,tool,audioslave,coheed and cambria,incubus,a perfect circle,nirvana,staind,creed,coldplay,godsmack,iron maiden,led zeppelin,muse,nine inch nails,korn,radiohead,system of a down,pearl jam,velvet revolver,guns and roses,3doors down,limp bizkit,black sabbath,metallica,beck,disturbed,aerosmith,dream theatre,bush,puddle of mudd,linkin park,offspring,queens of the stone age,dave matthews band,jimi hendrix,joe satriani,p.o.d,hoobastank,the white stripes,red hot chilli peppers........i like a little rap too like tupac ,the fugees....and theres a lot more rock like soundgarden,alice in chains,papa roach,U2,alter bridge,chevelle,the smashing pumpkins,dashboard confessional,our lady peace,freddy mercury,tori amos.I like old punk rock like AC/DC and the [bleeped!] pistols.Judas priest,the ramones,steve vai,my chemical romance.....Okay theres about a Gazillion left and I dont think you want any more so im gonna stop

Did i mention Tool?

• 2 weeks later...