Favorite Bands

Gangsta

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just recently gotten back into the swing of listening to other types of music besides country....my latest endevor would be the all american rejects

besides Backstreet Boys, i'm kinda into Simple Plan, Greenday, Yellowcard, The Killers, Kelly Clarkson, All American Rejects, Fallout Boy and... gosh, so many...

right on with kelly clarkson!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeh music is great.

I like Slipknot, TriviuM, Bullet For My Valentine, Killswitch Engage, Machine Head, Avenged Sevenfold and Stone Sour are my main favourites but there's 100s more!

pearl jam is my favorite band...

i also like the red hots...i paid $250 bucks for front row tickets a couple years ago...it was so awesome! funny thing happened...flea took a piss in a water bottle on stage during the middle of the show! haha!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well... I was born at late 80's, and Linkin' Park was darn hot at that time.

I love them!!

98% of their songs are my favourite until I changed my taste to Instrumental and Relaxing ones.

Linkin' Park's music had kept me going with them for almost 10years!! It ROCKZ!!!

Sorry JcX, I didn't mention Linkin' Park. People from my generation (above 50) don't tend to appreciate their music. I think Linkin' Park is alright. Nice vid's too.

Regards

Zippo